Everbody is always lookin for the next and best new big thing when it comes to fitness and diet. They want the quick fix option, something that’ll get you into shape fast, something relatively easy and simple to use. We all know that in order to achieve and mantain a fit and healthy body, a lifestyle change is needed.
That’s where the Insanity Max 30 comes in, it puts you in the right path and with some commmitment, it keeps you there. It’s not easy, but you’ll reap the benefits if you stick to it.
- 1 What is the Insanity Max 30?
- 2 Who is it for?
- 3 What are the Features and Benefits?
- 4 Pros and Cons
- 5 What’s in the box?
- 6 What do the people say?
- 7 Final Judgement Call
What is the Insanity Max 30?
The Insanity Max 30 is the latest workout from the amazing Shaun T. What it is, in a nutshell, it’s a sequence of monster cardio and strength workouts, lasting around 30 minutes each, in a 60 day workout program. All on DVD.
Each session is super insane and crazy hard, but in the end they state, the results are amazing.
The goal is to work your body to the maximum for those 3o + minutes, burning that max calories and fat all at once. There are no intervals, the idea is to push yourself for 30 minutes flat. You basically mark your progression against each 30 min session, with the goal of going for the full 30 mins without rest.
The Insanity Max 30 is basically the T25 on steroids, it’s a 100 times tougher.
Who is it for?
The first thing to remember is that this program is intense and will take your mind and body to the limit. With that in mind it’s important to remember, I’d say the Insanity Max 30 is for people in relativley good physical condition. Someone who has previous experience in this sort of training, previous knowledge of Insanity would be beneficial.
I would say, it’s for someone who is serious about shredding body fat and getting into shape. Motivation is key and goes a long way to keeping you honest and on the regime.
You may also enjoy the Fat Decimator here.
What are the Features and Benefits?
The Insanity Max 30 comes with some great features and benefits. First of all, they say that no equipment is required, it makes use of Calisthenics. During the 30 minute session, you work on both cardio and strength, therefore giving you an all round full body workout, and boy do you feel it.
You lose weight, and you lose it fast. It’s super convenient and easy to use at home. Remember it’s challenging and will probably take you to your limit, and more. So be prepared!
Pros and Cons
- No equipment needed
- 1 session per day, 5 days a week
- Around 30 minutes each
- It’s strength and cardio training
- Anyone can do it, no complicated choreography
- Use of body weight training (Calisthenics)
- Convenient (use it at home anytime)
- Can be really tough for the beginner
- Initial investment
- Commitment required (as with all fitness programs)
What’s in the box?
Month 1 Workouts: Alternates Cardio and Tabata-style Strength Workouts
- Cardio Challenge – 30 minutes of the hardest cardio sequences you’ve ever tried, really. Welcome to INSANITY MAX:30.
- Tabata Power – Your strength training starts here with traditional Tabata-style “20 seconds on, 10 seconds off” workout structure. Your muscles will beg for mercy and then you’ll cry.
- Sweat Intervals – Just in case you didn’t think the Cardio Challenge was hard enough, you’ll have 30 minutes of screaming, sweating, calorie-scorching madness (intense fun).
- Tabata Strength – Shaun T takes it up a notch in this no rest, just work, Tabata-style strength workout.
- Friday Fight: Round 1 – It’s a battle between your mind telling you to push to a new Max and your body saying “Are you serious, get the F out of here?” And this is just Round 1.
Month 2: Intervals Get Longer, But the Rest Stays the Same
- MAX OUT Cardio – This may be the craziest cardio workout you ever tried. Just wait till you get to the first Power Move.
- MAX OUT Power – The intervals are longer in this “45 seconds on, 15 seconds off” Tabata-style plyometric power madness.
- MAX OUT Sweat – The more minutes you make it through, the more you sweat and the more calories you burn. More is more, is less fat.
- MAX OUT Strength – Your arms, shoulders, chest, and core will be toast after this upper-body-focused, “45 seconds on, 15 seconds off” Tabata-style routine. Prepare for the worst.
- Friday Fight: Round 2 – The new “hardest workout ever.” Every move is a minute in this final fight between your body and your mind. Who’s going to win? Who cars, there’s no real loser.
- Extra workouts include Pulse and Ab Attack:10 and can be used anytime throughout the program. Add it of you dare.
Tools to Help You Max Out
- Nutrition to the MAX Guide – No complicated diets or strict meal plans here. This simple portion-based plan shows you how to eat what you love and still reach your fitness goals.
- MAX Out Guide – The secret to great results with INSANITY MAX:30? Pushing to your Max every day. See how to do it, and why it’ll help you get insanely fit. Complete guide.
- MAX Out Wall Calendar – Find out which workout to do each day and keep track of your Max Out times to see your progress. This will keep you focused, with your eye on the prize.
- No Time to Cook Guide – From fine dining to fast food, you’ll know the best options to fuel your body and stay on track every time, all the time.
Check out thes amazing adjustable dumbbells, reviewed here.
What do the people say?
As with all products, there are good and bad overall impressions. Although majority of the crowd really favor the Insanity Max 30, giving it the illusive highest rating possible.
It’s been called an absolute monster, the real deal, only purchase if you’re ready for real results.
Most users reported losing weight and just feeling overal more energetic.
Final Judgement Call
Based on our experience as well as that of others, I highly recommend the Insanity Max 30. If you purchase this program and have the right mindset, believe me, you won’t look back. The results speak for themselves, I lost weight (fat that is) within the first 2 weeks. So, it’s a big YES from me.